getAbstract continues to expand its market leadership rapidly. We offer a large variety of exciting career opportunities in Switzerland and the United States in sales, technology and editorial (in English, German, Spanish and French).
getAbstract seeks to hire only the best. To be part of an exciting future, email your resume to jobs@getAbstract.com.
If you are interested in writing summaries on a freelance basis, click Apply.
To all prospective candidates: You will receive electronic confirmation that we have received your resume. If we determine that you are a potential fit for one of our openings, we will contact you. We appreciate your interest in getAbstract.
B2B Team Assistant / Marketing Coordinator
At getAbstract, we strongly believe that knowledge helps people and companies change, and it can even change the world. Hence, we have turned our vision into reality and provide millions of on-line subscribers with compressed knowledge. In our offices in Lucerne and Miami, we design and implement corporate learning solutions to companies worldwide. As part of our expansion strategy, we seek to recruit a dedicated professional with experience in client support, marketing and database administration (preferably Salesforce), reporting to the Head of Strategic Client Services in Lucerne. This entry role offers opportunities of personal and professional development into an Account Management Position.
Ideally, the candidate will possess the following characteristics and capabilities
- Global mind-set: You should be open-minded and enjoy working with people from different cultures
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills in English and German (French is an asset)
- Commercial education and/or B.A. or B.Sc. level
- Experience in the e-learning and training/HR industry is an advantage.
- Computer Literate (MS-Office, MS-Outlook) with experience of using CRM software, ideally Salesforce
- Experience in common graphic design programs (e.g. Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator) is an advantage
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage time and prioritize effectively
- Self-motivation, organizational talent and proficiency in administration
- A great team player
- Investigative and problem solving skills, ability to work well under pressure
Specifically the role will involve the following duties:
- Assisting with the organization of tradeshows and events with external speakers
- Continuous needs assessment of the Sales/LC-team for targeted marketing support
- Assisting with lead generation campaigns for the Sales team
- Assisting Sales with meeting preparationsand making sure all relevant collaterals
- Sending out quarterly marketing newsletter via Salesforce and tracking responses in the system
- Creating B2B marketing collaterals in for specific target groups, supported by an external graphic designer, available on an ad hoc basis
- Translation Management of B2B marketing collaterals (in various languages)
- Updating and Maintaining the LC Marketing / Saleskit
- Organizing and writing up Customer Success Stories
- Data Mining, research and prospecting via Linkedin and other professional social networks
- Updating the Sales / Account Management Team on the latest trends in the learning industry, providing graphics and trend reports to be included in presentations
- Competitor analysis
- Plus any other duties that may be required due to the nature of the job, assigned by the Head of Strategic Client Services
If you are interested in this multifunctional role in a successful and growing international company, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org .