getAbstract continues to expand its market leadership rapidly. We offer a large variety of exciting career opportunities in Switzerland and the United States in sales, technology and editorial (in English, German, Spanish and French).
getAbstract seeks to hire only the best. To be part of an exciting future, email your resume to jobs@getAbstract.com.
If you are interested in writing book summaries on a freelance basis, send your resume outlining your business-journalism experience. Please include published clips. For logistic reasons, those who wish to write English-language summaries must live in the U.S.
To all prospective candidates: You will receive electronic confirmation that we have received your resume. If we determine that you are a potential fit for one of our openings, we will contact you. We appreciate your interest in getAbstract.
Learning Consultant for Latin AmericaPosition Overview
The Learning Consultant for LATAM is an integral part of getAbstract and plays a key role in our company’s success and growth as the world’s largest provider of business content summaries. The account manager serves as a learning consultant whose mission is to provide world- class customer service to our client companies by consistently delivering value and thought leadership. The account manager’s overarching goal is to establish a trusted relationship with their clients, including c-level executives. This position reports to the Director of Client Services.Responsibilities Include:
- Manage a large number of accounts across the US and Latin America.
- Acting as a strategic partner to the ERMs
- Partnering with multiple enterprise sales managers to ensure client satisfaction
- Responsible for the account growth and satisfaction of up to 100 accounts
- Continually executing getAbstract’s methodology (A.I.M) with each client
- Aligning content to business priorities
- Integrating our solution into the clients culture and learning platforms
- Marketing our solution internally to drive relevant usage
- Knowing getAbstract’s library, understanding how the different categories relate to each client’s populations
- Must be able to create and execute strategy on how to integrate getAbstract within the client’s learning programs and initiatives
- Responsible for leading, documenting, and completing all follow up for client webinars, client admin training sessions, account reviews, and various other client-oriented calls
- Bilingual; English and Spanish. Must be able to comprehend, speak, and write fluently in Spanish.
- Strong understanding of the culture of Latin America companies.
- BS/BA required
- HR, L&D OR experience in like positions preferred
- At least 2-3 years in account management/customer service role required
- Experience working with F500 accounts and C-level executives preferred
- Candidates who come from, E-Learning, B2B (Business to Business) Sales, and strategic client services are ideal
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PPT, Excel Required
- Professionalism, proactive-ness, business acumen skills required
- Strong Communication Skills – Must have superior listening, written and verbal communications skills in English and Spanish
- Strong Emotional Intelligence Skills - ability to anticipate client needs, relate empathetically to clients, understand their business, and build relationships
- Strongly Proactive – self-starter with the ability to grow and manage accounts and create relationships with clients on your own throughout the year
- Thought Leadership – ability to comfortably work with C-level business executives in client companies and provide valuable input around implementing, aligning, and marketing getAbstract. Brings innovative ideas and solutions to the table when talking to clients
- Time Management - ability to handle 100 + accounts of various contract sizes, while keeping on top of deliverables, follow ups, and shared learning strategies.
If you are interested in this multifunctional role in a successful and growing international company, please send your application to email@example.com