getAbstract continues to expand its market leadership rapidly. We offer a large variety of exciting career opportunities in Switzerland and the United States in sales, technology and editorial (in English, German, Spanish and French).
getAbstract seeks to hire only the best. To be part of an exciting future, email your resume to jobs@getAbstract.com.
If you are interested in writing book summaries on a freelance basis, send your resume outlining your business-journalism experience. Please include published clips. For logistic reasons, those who wish to write English-language summaries must live in the U.S.
To all prospective candidates: You will receive electronic confirmation that we have received your resume. If we determine that you are a potential fit for one of our openings, we will contact you. We appreciate your interest in getAbstract.
Service Relationship Manager
At getAbstract, we strongly believe that knowledge helps people and companies change, and it can even change the world. Hence, we have turned our vision into reality and provide millions of on-line subscribers with compressed knowledge. In our offices in Lucerne and Miami, we design and implement corporate learning solutions to companies worldwide.
As part of our expansion strategy, we seek to recruit dedicated professionals with experience in sales support, marketing and administration (preferably Salesforce) for our team in Lucerne.
Ideally, the candidate will possess the following characteristics and capabilities
- Global mind-set: You should be open-minded and enjoy working with people from different cultures
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills in English and German
- Higher Education desired – minimum to B.A. or B.Sc. level
- Experience in the e-learning and training/HR industry is an advantage.
- Computer Literate (MS-Office, MS-Outlook) with experience of using CRM software, ideally Salesforce
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage time and prioritize effectively
- Self-motivation, organizational talent and proficiency in administration
- A great team player
- Investigative and problem solving skills, ability to work well under pressure
Specifically the role will involve the following duties:
Sales (20 %)
- Pre-sales support: Drafting RFP (requests for proposals), RFI (requests for information) , filling in all information for data protection enquiries and help draft offers and contracts
- Handling incoming B2B calls and corporate inbox and direct requests to appropriate parties or take messages
- Handling smaller leads independently and keeping regular client contact with smaller accounts
- Reseller administrative support (including royalties) worldwide
- Data Mining, research and prospecting via Linkedin and other professional social networks
Marketing (50 %)
- Organizing tradeshows and events with external speakers
- Continuous needs assessment of the Sales/LC-team for targeted marketing support
- Organizing lead generation campaigns for the Sales team
- Assisting Sales with meeting preparations and making sure all relevant collaterals
- Sending out quarterly marketing newsletter via Salesforce and tracking responses in the system
Admin (30 %)
- Supporting the Learning Consultant team with administrative duties such as reporting, batch-uploads, updating monthly reading lists and setting up client webinars.
- Salesforce adjustments, cleanup, and modifying Dashboards
- Managing Cases in SF
- Administrative support for smaller B2B accounts without Learning Consultant Service
- and ensuring correct details logged with IT and all relevant parties notified of any changes
- Plus any other duties that may be required due to the nature of the job
If you are interested in this multifunctional role in a successful and growing international company, please send your application to email@example.com .