At getAbstract we understand that your personal information is yours. We support the principle that online consumers are entitled to full disclosure about how we collect and use the information you give us. Therefore, we want you to know that we adhere to the following principles and policies:
- To continually improve our products, we collect the minimum profile information necessary to understand our customers.
- We do not intentionally collect information from children under the age of 13.
- Your electronic purchase is secure: personal information and payment information is encrypted using the highest standards available and sent in a secure connection.
- When you make a purchase from us, we create a customer profile.
- getAbstract does not sell, share or otherwise distribute this customer profile or the email addresses to any outside companies or organization. Also, all personal information will be removed should this service cease to exist.
- You may view or make changes to your customer profile and personal information at any time by clicking the MyAccount button on the top right corner of this page using your person login information.
- You may ask at anytime to have all of your personal information removed. We keep the information on our system, unless it needs to removed for other reasons.
- We do not store any credit card numbers on our system.
- We will respond to questions you have about your privacy rights. To ask questions send us an email to the following address: privacy@getAbstract.com.
- getAbstract complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland. getAbstract has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view our certification, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/
- Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Dispute Resolution: All matters concerning the validity and interpretation of and performance of our services shall be governed by the material laws of Switzerland. A subscriber consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Lucerne/Switzerland
- In case of merger or bankruptcy, your data will be permanently deleted from our database.
- Contact: getAbstract, Inc. | One Aventura | 20900 NE 30th Ave. #315 | Aventura, FL 33180 | USA
- This policy is effective August 1, 2009. Any changes to the policy are communicated on this web-site.