Summary of More Sales, Less Time
From MORE SALES, LESS TIME by Jill Konrath. Summarized by arrangement with Portfolio, an imprint of Penguin Publishing Group, a division of Penguin Random House LLC
Looking for the book?
We're about to summarize it! You'll get the key insights in just 10 minutes.
Salespeople face intense, unremitting, psychological pressure. If they don’t sell, they don’t eat. Jill Konrath, author of Agile Selling and other well-regarded sales manuals, conducted extensive secondary research on the most effective time-management and productivity techniques for salespeople. She reviewed and analyzed the work of neuroscientists, psychologists, time-management experts, cognitive behavioral specialists, psychiatrists, sleep researchers and business innovators. Here, she synthesizes and presents – perhaps a bit repetitiously – her extensive, practical findings. getAbstract recommends her productivity strategies to salespeople, account executives, entrepreneurs, consultants, sales support personnel and businesspeople.
In this book, you will learn
- What techniques and strategies salespeople can use to manage their time;
- How to start and finish your selling day;
- How to use the time blocks to manage your work;
- How to help your sales team become more productive; and
- What methods, such as using the “Time Master Manifesto,” can help you focus your time management efforts.
About the Author