Salespeople face intense, unremitting, psychological pressure. If they don’t sell, they don’t eat. Jill Konrath, author of Agile Selling and other well-regarded sales manuals, conducted extensive secondary research on the most effective time-management and productivity techniques for salespeople. She reviewed and analyzed the work of neuroscientists, psychologists, time-management experts, cognitive behavioral specialists, psychiatrists, sleep researchers and business innovators. Here, she synthesizes and presents – perhaps a bit repetitiously – her extensive, practical findings. getAbstract recommends her productivity strategies to salespeople, account executives, entrepreneurs, consultants, sales support personnel and businesspeople.
In this book, you will learn
- What techniques and strategies salespeople can use to manage their time;
- How to start and finish your selling day;
- How to use the time blocks to manage your work;
- How to help your sales team become more productive; and
- What methods, such as using the “Time Master Manifesto,” can help you focus your time management efforts.
About the Author