The world of business,
Summaries of the world's best business books, articles and video talks.
Learn more and make better business decisions in less time.
Plans starting at US$89
Sell with a Story
- What stories can communicate that a sales pitch can’t,
- How to tell an effective sales story and
- What kinds of stories you need to prepare to boost your pitch.
The Sustainability Edge
- How focusing on sustainability can give your company a “triple-bottom-line” competitive edge,
- How to use the “sustainability stakeholders framework” and
- How sustainability supports “mindful consumption” and corporate social responsibility.
Preparing Organisations for a Journey of Continuous Transformation
- How the digital age has transformed human life, including business;
- How to build a company that can withstand disruption; and
- How to spur lasting change.
Uncovering the Secret History of Wall Street’s Largest Oil Trade
- How Mexico protects itself from revenue losses due to fluctuating oil prices,
- Why oil price hedges have been a lucrative source of revenue for Mexico and
- Why no other oil-exporting state has followed Mexico’s model of locking in the price of oil.
The No. 1 Best Seller
- What traits distinguish superior salespeople,
- How to make use of basic sales fundamentals,
- Which crucial factors affect sales and
- What rules you should follow to succeed as a salesperson.
Knowledge Built for E‑Learning
72% of people who were included in a recent survey by eLearning Industry stated that e-learning helps them to keep up-to-date with changes in their industries, helping them to remain competitive.
In a study conducted by Bersin by Deloitte, findings stated that companies and organizations that have a strong learning culture do better in their markets than those who do not.
For Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere
As a busy professional moving between home, commute, office, travel and leisure, you need to move between devices with just as much ease. Give yourself a learning tool that travels as easily as you do. Our summaries are accessible through all mobile devices, web browsers, PDFs, streaming audio and MP3 files (*audio not available for all summaries), RSS feeds and podcasts. Mobility and consistent quality access is key, so we offer features such as personal favorites, transportable preferences and corporate reading lists as you change devices, so you won't have to compromise you learning experiences.
Did we mention that our summaries are available in English, German, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Russian, French and Portuguese?
Try out our app (available through most app stores):
Click on the icon of your choice and we'll take you there.
Promote a Culture of Continuous Learning
We believe in continuous development and growth. Help yourself, your team and your organization develop and thrive. Comment and annotate summaries, or share them with anyone in your network.
— Peter Cavanaugh,
Operations Manager for GE Global Learning
Some of Our Customers
Our tools help 40% of Fortune 100 companies in their development. Not to mention hundreds of thousands of individuals and small to medium-size businesses.