The world of business,
Summaries of the world's best business books, articles and video talks.
Learn more and make better business decisions in less time.
Plans starting at US$89
The Affordable Care Act
- What developments led to the passage of the Affordable Care Act
- Which claims from both sides of the debate are trustworthy and which are not
- What changes the ACA has wrought and what future changes may await
Job Seeker Manual
- Why “cultural fit” matters to employees and companies
- How to build a “core culture map” outlining the “purpose, philosophy and priorities” of an organization you might join
- How to build a “job seeker map” identifying your “purpose and principles”
- How to compare the two maps to perform a “core cultural fit audit.”
How Despots Use Twitter to Hunt Dissidents
- Why Twitter is selling the data contained in tweets
- How oppressive governments are accessing and using this information
- Why Twitter can’t protect its users
4 Ways to Build a Human Company in the Age of Machines
- Why organizations need to focus on creating beauty in the “second Machine Age”
- Which four principles shape beautiful organizations
- Why organizational beauty is important in the new Machine Age
- Which highly disruptive, exponential technologies you can regard as emerging fact instead of science fiction
- How rapid technological change affects every aspect of what you may consider “human” and “natural.”
Knowledge Built for E‑Learning
72% of people who were included in a recent survey by eLearning Industry stated that e-learning helps them to keep up-to-date with changes in their industries, helping them to remain competitive.
In a study conducted by Bersin by Deloitte, findings stated that companies and organizations that have a strong learning culture do better in their markets than those who do not.
For Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere
As a busy professional moving between home, commute, office, travel and leisure, you need to move between devices with just as much ease. Give yourself a learning tool that travels as easily as you do. Our summaries are accessible through all mobile devices, web browsers, PDFs, streaming audio and MP3 files (*audio not available for all summaries), RSS feeds and podcasts. Mobility and consistent quality access is key, so we offer features such as personal favorites, transportable preferences and corporate reading lists as you change devices, so you won't have to compromise you learning experiences.
Did we mention that our summaries are available in English, German, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Russian, French and Portuguese?
Try out our app (available through most app stores):
Click on the icon of your choice and we'll take you there.
Promote a Culture of Continuous Learning
We believe in continuous development and growth. Help yourself, your team and your organization develop and thrive. Comment and annotate summaries, or share them with anyone in your network.
— Peter Cavanaugh,
Operations Manager for GE Global Learning
Some of Our Customers
Our tools help 40% of Fortune 100 companies in their development. Not to mention hundreds of thousands of individuals and small to medium-size businesses.