The world of business,
Two- and five-page summaries of the world’s best business books, articles, videos and economic reports. Upskill in 10 minutes or less.
Plans starting at US$89
- How to join the “Mobile Revolution” by making your company “mobile-first;”
- What people get from their mobile devices that cements their attachment to them
- How to apply the “Mobile Formula” of “body, spirit and mind” rules
The Compass and the Nail
- Why you should align your brand and its principles with your customers’ principles
- How to establish loyal customer relationships and “purposeful connection,”
- How to create a functional “Brand Ecosystem”
- What pitfalls you should avoid when working with customers
- How “dealstorming” breaks through sales obstacles
- How to organize a business-to-business “dealstorm” team
- How to manage the dealstorm process from beginning to end
The Daily Edge
- How to create a “90-Day Quick Plan,”
- How to use simple strategies and tips to boost your productivity and effectiveness
The Optimistic Workplace
- Why autocratic managers must give way to “stewards” who lead team members to better lives and higher performance
- What people need at work to feel engaged and to perform well
- What positive steps you can take to build an “optimistic workplace.”
Knowledge Built for E‑Learning
72% of people who were included in a recent survey by eLearning Industry stated that e-learning helps them to keep up-to-date with changes in their industries, helping them to remain competitive.
In a study conducted by Bersin by Deloitte, findings stated that companies and organizations that have a strong learning culture do better in their markets than those who do not.
For Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere
As a busy professional moving between home, commute, office, travel and leisure, you need to move between devices with just as much ease. Give yourself a learning tool that travels as easily as you do. Our summaries are accessible through all mobile devices, web browsers, PDFs, streaming audio and MP3 files (*audio not available for all summaries), RSS feeds and podcasts. Mobility and consistent quality access is key, so we offer features such as personal favorites, transportable preferences and corporate reading lists as you change devices, so you won't have to compromise you learning experiences.
Did we mention that our summaries are available in English, German, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Russian, French and Portuguese?
Try out our app (available through most app stores):
Click on the icon of your choice and we'll take you there.
Promote a Culture of Continuous Learning
We believe in continuous development and growth. Help yourself, your team and/or your organization develop and thrive. Comment, and annotate summaries, or share them with anyone in your network.
Operations Manager for GE Global Learning
Some of Our Customers
Our tools help 40% of the Fortune 100 in the development of their companies. Not to mention hundreds of thousands of small to medium-size businesses and individuals.