The world of business,
Summaries of the world's best business books, articles and video talks.
Learn more and make better business decisions in less time.
Plans starting at US$89
Body Language Secrets to Win More Negotiations
- How mastering the art of reading body language can make you a more effective negotiator
- How to detect and interpret “microexpressions,”
- What personality types and operating styles to look for in negotiators
- How various negotiating tactics work
The End of Plenty
- How agronomy increases food production
- How the green revolution brought both surplus food and hunger to the developing world
- What actions can reduce world hunger
The Future Workplace Experience
- How providing a “future workplace experience” for your employees will help shape your company’s future
- What 10 rules to follow to create a positive, engaging workplace experience for your employees
How Cool Brands Stay Hot
- What traits characterize gen Y and gen Z consumers
- What five attributes your product or service must embody to win their business
Leadership in the Eye of the Storm
- Why your top priority during a crisis is taking care of your organization’s people
- How four companies responded successfully to crisis
- What proactive steps will prepare your company for crisis and strengthen its resilience
Knowledge Built for E‑Learning
72% of people who were included in a recent survey by eLearning Industry stated that e-learning helps them to keep up-to-date with changes in their industries, helping them to remain competitive.
In a study conducted by Bersin by Deloitte, findings stated that companies and organizations that have a strong learning culture do better in their markets than those who do not.
For Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere
As a busy professional moving between home, commute, office, travel and leisure, you need to move between devices with just as much ease. Give yourself a learning tool that travels as easily as you do. Our summaries are accessible through all mobile devices, web browsers, PDFs, streaming audio and MP3 files (*audio not available for all summaries), RSS feeds and podcasts. Mobility and consistent quality access is key, so we offer features such as personal favorites, transportable preferences and corporate reading lists as you change devices, so you won't have to compromise you learning experiences.
Did we mention that our summaries are available in English, German, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Russian, French and Portuguese?
Try out our app (available through most app stores):
Click on the icon of your choice and we'll take you there.
Promote a Culture of Continuous Learning
We believe in continuous development and growth. Help yourself, your team and your organization develop and thrive. Comment and annotate summaries, or share them with anyone in your network.
— Peter Cavanaugh,
Operations Manager for GE Global Learning
Some of Our Customers
Our tools help 40% of Fortune 100 companies in their development. Not to mention hundreds of thousands of individuals and small to medium-size businesses.