The world of business,
Two- and five-page summaries of the world’s best business books, articles, videos and economic reports. Upskill in 10 minutes or less.
Plans starting at US$89
How Performance Management Is Killing Performance – and What to Do About It
- Why traditional performance management processes don’t work
- Why performance reviews seldom provide satisfactory results
- How you need to shift your culture to foster better performance management
- What new performance management processes HR leaders and managers should implement
The New Kingmakers
- How enterprise software sales changed
- How tech firms find, hire and keep scarce software developers
- How to appeal to these new “kingmakers.”
The B2B Executive Playbook
- What differentiates B2B firms from B2C firms
- What B2B firms should do differently to succeed
- How to leverage the power of the decision makers who control your fate at a few customer firms
- How to build strategies and go-to-market plans that align your leadership team
- How to boost market, sales and R&D
- How to unleash innovation that increases your sales and margins
Average Is Over
- Why today’s American economy rewards the smartest and most-skilled workers
- Why machines won’t soon displace humans
- Why women overtake men in labor markets
Knowledge Built for E‑Learning
72% of people who were included in a recent survey by eLearning Industry stated that e-learning helps them to keep up-to-date with changes in their industries, helping them to remain competitive.
In a study conducted by Bersin by Deloitte, findings stated that companies and organizations that have a strong learning culture do better in their markets than those who do not.
For Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere
As a busy professional moving between home, commute, office, travel and leisure, you need to move between devices with just as much ease. Give yourself a learning tool that travels as easily as you do. Our summaries are accessible through all mobile devices, web browsers, PDFs, streaming audio and MP3 files (*audio not available for all summaries), RSS feeds and podcasts. Mobility and consistent quality access is key, so we offer features such as personal favorites, transportable preferences and corporate reading lists as you change devices, so you won't have to compromise you learning experiences.
Did we mention that our summaries are available in English, German, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Russian, French and Portuguese?
Try out our app (available through most app stores):
Click on the icon of your choice and we'll take you there.
Promote a Culture of Continuous Learning
We believe in continuous development and growth. Help yourself, your team and/or your organization develop and thrive. Comment, and annotate summaries, or share them with anyone in your network.
Operations Manager for GE Global Learning
Some of Our Customers
Our tools help 40% of the Fortune 100 in the development of their companies. Not to mention hundreds of thousands of small to medium-size businesses and individuals.