The world of business,
Two- and five-page summaries of the world’s best business books, articles, videos and economic reports. Upskill in 10 minutes or less.
Plans starting at US$89
- What economics can achieve
- Why economists’ reliance on mathematical models often gives incorrect results
- How the profession is evolving
- How profitable “Green Giant” companies follow a socially responsible business model
- What six traits they share
- How they integrate social responsibility into six “core structures” of their organizations
Hug Your Haters
- Why serving customers is now a sport wherein you can win or lose
- What consumers think of customer service
- How learning to love your critics can turn them into your advocates and do wonders for your business
Law, Legislation and Liberty
- How free markets work in a “Great Society,”
- How the coercion of individuals by central planners disrupts free market mechanisms
- What type of government supports a Great Society
- How information replaced capital as the basis of “wealth and power,”
- How Jerk companies use information and abrupt change to disrupt markets
- How established companies can better compete with upstarts
Knowledge Built for E‑Learning
72% of people who were included in a recent survey by eLearning Industry stated that e-learning helps them to keep up-to-date with changes in their industries, helping them to remain competitive.
In a study conducted by Bersin by Deloitte, findings stated that companies and organizations that have a strong learning culture do better in their markets than those who do not.
For Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere
As a busy professional moving between home, commute, office, travel and leisure, you need to move between devices with just as much ease. Give yourself a learning tool that travels as easily as you do. Our summaries are accessible through all mobile devices, web browsers, PDFs, streaming audio and MP3 files (*audio not available for all summaries), RSS feeds and podcasts. Mobility and consistent quality access is key, so we offer features such as personal favorites, transportable preferences and corporate reading lists as you change devices, so you won't have to compromise you learning experiences.
Did we mention that our summaries are available in English, German, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Russian, French and Portuguese?
Try out our app (available through most app stores):
Click on the icon of your choice and we'll take you there.
Promote a Culture of Continuous Learning
We believe in continuous development and growth. Help yourself, your team and/or your organization develop and thrive. Comment, and annotate summaries, or share them with anyone in your network.
Operations Manager for GE Global Learning
Some of Our Customers
Our tools help 40% of the Fortune 100 in the development of their companies. Not to mention hundreds of thousands of small to medium-size businesses and individuals.