The world of business,
Two- and five-page summaries of the world’s best business books, articles, videos and economic reports. Upskill in 10 minutes or less.
Plans starting at US$89
Greening the Global Economy
- How climate change challenges humanity
- What causes global warming
- What methods curb greenhouse gas emissions
Something Will Turn Up
- What events have marked the United Kingdom’s economic history since World War II
- What issues have caused the UK’s economic problems
- How the British have responded to these economic challenges
The Power of the Other
- How to use the “Four Corners” behavioral model to develop great relationships and teams
- Why emotionally open relationships are crucial to your success
- How to maintain relationships with people who support and encourage you
- How companies often mismatch, misplace and alienate employees through apathy and shortsightedness
- How your organization can use “frameworks” to marshal the talents of your workforce
- How to build loyalty, performance and engagement
Humans Need Not Apply
- How “synthetic intellects” and “forged laborers” foreshadow both “unprecedented prosperity” and mass unemployment
- How the ultra-rich use technology to get richer faster
- How society can address the resulting inequality
Knowledge Built for E‑Learning
72% of people who were included in a recent survey by eLearning Industry stated that e-learning helps them to keep up-to-date with changes in their industries, helping them to remain competitive.
In a study conducted by Bersin by Deloitte, findings stated that companies and organizations that have a strong learning culture do better in their markets than those who do not.
For Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere
As a busy professional moving between home, commute, office, travel and leisure, you need to move between devices with just as much ease. Give yourself a learning tool that travels as easily as you do. Our summaries are accessible through all mobile devices, web browsers, PDFs, streaming audio and MP3 files (*audio not available for all summaries), RSS feeds and podcasts. Mobility and consistent quality access is key, so we offer features such as personal favorites, transportable preferences and corporate reading lists as you change devices, so you won't have to compromise you learning experiences.
Did we mention that our summaries are available in English, German, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Russian, French and Portuguese?
Try out our app (available through most app stores):
Click on the icon of your choice and we'll take you there.
Promote a Culture of Continuous Learning
We believe in continuous development and growth. Help yourself, your team and/or your organization develop and thrive. Comment, and annotate summaries, or share them with anyone in your network.
Operations Manager for GE Global Learning
Some of Our Customers
Our tools help 40% of the Fortune 100 in the development of their companies. Not to mention hundreds of thousands of small to medium-size businesses and individuals.