The world of business,
Summaries of the world's best business books, articles and video talks.
Learn more and make better business decisions in less time.
Plans starting at US$89
The Death of Expertise
- How traditional American distrust of experts transformed into outright hostility,
- Why democracy requires the input of experts in specialized subjects, and
- What strategies can help re-establish trust and dialogue between experts and laypeople.
The Magnetic Leader
- How “magnetic leaders” attract and retain talent,
- Why “Teflon leaders” drive away talent and
- What skills magnetic leaders must cultivate.
Innovation in Life Sciences
- How countries can become innovative in the field of life sciences,
- Which factors drive innovation and
- Which strategies promote innovation.
How to Learn Anything...Fast
- Why people commonly believe that learning a new skill requires a large time investment,
- How you can become proficient in a new area in just 20 hours and
- What learning stages students pass through before achieving mastery.
The Zombie Business Cure
- How “zombie” firms drive customers away;
- How to avoid being a zombie company by building an identity based on your true values;
- Why stability and flexibility both matter; and
- How behaving “authentically, genuinely” and with “grace” will protect your firm from earning a reputation as a zombie.
Knowledge Built for E‑Learning
72% of people who were included in a recent survey by eLearning Industry stated that e-learning helps them to keep up-to-date with changes in their industries, helping them to remain competitive.
In a study conducted by Bersin by Deloitte, findings stated that companies and organizations that have a strong learning culture do better in their markets than those who do not.
For Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere
As a busy professional moving between home, commute, office, travel and leisure, you need to move between devices with just as much ease. Give yourself a learning tool that travels as easily as you do. Our summaries are accessible through all mobile devices, web browsers, PDFs, streaming audio and MP3 files (*audio not available for all summaries), RSS feeds and podcasts. Mobility and consistent quality access is key, so we offer features such as personal favorites, transportable preferences and corporate reading lists as you change devices, so you won't have to compromise you learning experiences.
Did we mention that our summaries are available in English, German, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Russian, French and Portuguese?
Try out our app (available through most app stores):
Click on the icon of your choice and we'll take you there.
Promote a Culture of Continuous Learning
We believe in continuous development and growth. Help yourself, your team and your organization develop and thrive. Comment and annotate summaries, or share them with anyone in your network.
— Peter Cavanaugh,
Operations Manager for GE Global Learning
Some of Our Customers
Our tools help 40% of Fortune 100 companies in their development. Not to mention hundreds of thousands of individuals and small to medium-size businesses.