The world of business,
Summaries of the world's best business books, articles and video talks.
Learn more and make better business decisions in less time.
Plans starting at US$89
The Seventh Sense
- How networks change the world
- Why many leaders overlook this shift
- How terror networks prove the power of connections
- How changes in health care also change patient care and economic models
- How giants such as Novartis adapt
- How health care will change in the future
Will Automation Take Away All Our Jobs?
- Why automation hasn’t decreased the overall number of jobs
- What economic principles explain the increase in employment over the past 125 years
- What the future of work will look like
The Neuroscience of Strategic Leadership
- How the brain develops habitual ways of thinking
- Which features characterize “High Road” thinking and “Low Road” thinking
- How you can engage in “self-directed neuroplasticity.”
The Distracted Mind
- How your brain creates attention
- Why the information age interferes with attention and focus
- What strategies you can use to protect and enhance your mental focus
Knowledge Built for E‑Learning
72% of people who were included in a recent survey by eLearning Industry stated that e-learning helps them to keep up-to-date with changes in their industries, helping them to remain competitive.
In a study conducted by Bersin by Deloitte, findings stated that companies and organizations that have a strong learning culture do better in their markets than those who do not.
For Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere
As a busy professional moving between home, commute, office, travel and leisure, you need to move between devices with just as much ease. Give yourself a learning tool that travels as easily as you do. Our summaries are accessible through all mobile devices, web browsers, PDFs, streaming audio and MP3 files (*audio not available for all summaries), RSS feeds and podcasts. Mobility and consistent quality access is key, so we offer features such as personal favorites, transportable preferences and corporate reading lists as you change devices, so you won't have to compromise you learning experiences.
Did we mention that our summaries are available in English, German, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Russian, French and Portuguese?
Try out our app (available through most app stores):
Click on the icon of your choice and we'll take you there.
Promote a Culture of Continuous Learning
We believe in continuous development and growth. Help yourself, your team and your organization develop and thrive. Comment and annotate summaries, or share them with anyone in your network.
— Peter Cavanaugh,
Operations Manager for GE Global Learning
Some of Our Customers
Our tools help 40% of Fortune 100 companies in their development. Not to mention hundreds of thousands of individuals and small to medium-size businesses.