The world of business,
Summaries of the world's best business books, articles and video talks.
Learn more and make better business decisions in less time.
Plans starting at US$89
The Myths of Innovation
- How misconceptions undermine the creative process
- How innovators create by combining hard work, experimentation and persistence
- How you can innovate using this formula
Let’s Get Real or Let’s Not Play
- Why potential clients look down on salespeople and avoid their calls
- How to change this dynamic, professionalize your approach and gain clients’ trust
- What strategies will help you choose opportunities to pursue that you can win
Fail-Safe Nuclear Power
- How China’s Shanghai Institute has partnered with a US research lab to build molten-salt reactor nuclear power plants,
- How nuclear power will end China’s coal dependency
- Why Silicon Valley investors and new companies are banking on nuclear power technology
Income Without Work
- How machines will eliminate many types of work
- How a universal basic income can offset the negative fallout and extend income security to all
How to Get Rich
- How to decide whether you should seek wealth
- How to hike your odds of becoming and staying rich
Knowledge Built for E‑Learning
72% of people who were included in a recent survey by eLearning Industry stated that e-learning helps them to keep up-to-date with changes in their industries, helping them to remain competitive.
In a study conducted by Bersin by Deloitte, findings stated that companies and organizations that have a strong learning culture do better in their markets than those who do not.
For Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere
As a busy professional moving between home, commute, office, travel and leisure, you need to move between devices with just as much ease. Give yourself a learning tool that travels as easily as you do. Our summaries are accessible through all mobile devices, web browsers, PDFs, streaming audio and MP3 files (*audio not available for all summaries), RSS feeds and podcasts. Mobility and consistent quality access is key, so we offer features such as personal favorites, transportable preferences and corporate reading lists as you change devices, so you won't have to compromise you learning experiences.
Did we mention that our summaries are available in English, German, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Russian, French and Portuguese?
Try out our app (available through most app stores):
Click on the icon of your choice and we'll take you there.
Promote a Culture of Continuous Learning
We believe in continuous development and growth. Help yourself, your team and your organization develop and thrive. Comment and annotate summaries, or share them with anyone in your network.
— Peter Cavanaugh,
Operations Manager for GE Global Learning
Some of Our Customers
Our tools help 40% of Fortune 100 companies in their development. Not to mention hundreds of thousands of individuals and small to medium-size businesses.