The world of business,
Two- and five-page summaries of the world’s best business books, articles, videos and economic reports. Upskill in 10 minutes or less.
Plans starting at US$89
The Emperor of All Maladies
- What major milestones mark the history of cancer
- How lung cancer became a societal priority
- Why society should emphasize cancer prevention
Empire of Things
- How the modern consumer culture developed
- How the rise of empires, urbanization and fashion influenced consumption
- How shoppers can prevent consumerism from depleting the world’s resources
The Value of the Moon
- How humanity’s relationship with the moon unfolded over history
- Why the moon should be the focus of space exploration
- How America should conduct its future lunar exploration
The Ideal Team Player
- How to hire someone who has the “three virtues” of an “ideal team player;”
- Why these characteristics – being “humble, hungry” and “people smart” – are crucial to your team
- How to exemplify these ideal traits as a manager
- How Americans practice nine forms of generosity
- How different demographic factors influence generosity
- What characteristics distinguish the four major kinds of givers
Knowledge Built for E‑Learning
72% of people who were included in a recent survey by eLearning Industry stated that e-learning helps them to keep up-to-date with changes in their industries, helping them to remain competitive.
In a study conducted by Bersin by Deloitte, findings stated that companies and organizations that have a strong learning culture do better in their markets than those who do not.
For Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere
As a busy professional moving between home, commute, office, travel and leisure, you need to move between devices with just as much ease. Give yourself a learning tool that travels as easily as you do. Our summaries are accessible through all mobile devices, web browsers, PDFs, streaming audio and MP3 files (*audio not available for all summaries), RSS feeds and podcasts. Mobility and consistent quality access is key, so we offer features such as personal favorites, transportable preferences and corporate reading lists as you change devices, so you won't have to compromise you learning experiences.
Did we mention that our summaries are available in English, German, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Russian, French and Portuguese?
Try out our app (available through most app stores):
Click on the icon of your choice and we'll take you there.
Promote a Culture of Continuous Learning
We believe in continuous development and growth. Help yourself, your team and/or your organization develop and thrive. Comment, and annotate summaries, or share them with anyone in your network.
Operations Manager for GE Global Learning
Some of Our Customers
Our tools help 40% of the Fortune 100 in the development of their companies. Not to mention hundreds of thousands of small to medium-size businesses and individuals.