The world of business,
Summaries of the world's best business books, articles and video talks.
Learn more and make better business decisions in less time.
Plans starting at US$89
The Elegant Pitch
- What mistakes people make when developing presentations
- How to apply the “structured thought process” to create the most effective presentations
The Connected Company
- Why companies must connect with customers, online and off
- What traits distinguish “connected companies”
- What four strategies can help turn your organization into a connected company
The Long-Term Decline in Prime-Age Male Labor Force Participation
- Why more and more young American men are jobless and not looking for employment
- How decreasing demand and institutional factors affect prime-age male labor participation
- Which policy changes could help prime-age males rejoin the labor market
How to Have Better Political Conversations
- Why the political divide is hurting Americans and the nation
- How to use “moral reframing” to connect with and persuade those who have opposing political views
The Seventh Sense
- How networks change the world
- Why many leaders overlook this shift
- How terror networks prove the power of connections
Knowledge Built for E‑Learning
72% of people who were included in a recent survey by eLearning Industry stated that e-learning helps them to keep up-to-date with changes in their industries, helping them to remain competitive.
In a study conducted by Bersin by Deloitte, findings stated that companies and organizations that have a strong learning culture do better in their markets than those who do not.
For Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere
As a busy professional moving between home, commute, office, travel and leisure, you need to move between devices with just as much ease. Give yourself a learning tool that travels as easily as you do. Our summaries are accessible through all mobile devices, web browsers, PDFs, streaming audio and MP3 files (*audio not available for all summaries), RSS feeds and podcasts. Mobility and consistent quality access is key, so we offer features such as personal favorites, transportable preferences and corporate reading lists as you change devices, so you won't have to compromise you learning experiences.
Did we mention that our summaries are available in English, German, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Russian, French and Portuguese?
Try out our app (available through most app stores):
Click on the icon of your choice and we'll take you there.
Promote a Culture of Continuous Learning
We believe in continuous development and growth. Help yourself, your team and your organization develop and thrive. Comment and annotate summaries, or share them with anyone in your network.
— Peter Cavanaugh,
Operations Manager for GE Global Learning
Some of Our Customers
Our tools help 40% of Fortune 100 companies in their development. Not to mention hundreds of thousands of individuals and small to medium-size businesses.