The world of business,
Summaries of the world's best business books, articles and video talks.
Learn more and make better business decisions in less time.
Plans starting at US$89
- Why happiness benefits you
- How to prepare yourself for being happy
- What five skills you must cultivate to sustain happiness
The HEAD Game
- What strategies you can use to analyze problems more effectively
- What steps lead to making better decisions
- How to overcome the obstacles you face when analyzing data
A Political Party for Women’s Equality
- Why equal rights for women remain out of reach
- How the Women’s Equality Party aims to accelerate gender parity
- How people around the world can follow its model to promote gender equality
How Fluid Dynamics Can Help You Navigate Crowds
- Why people in crowds behave a bit like electron particles
- How pedestrians normally manage to avoid bumping into each other in crowded places
- Why that strategy doesn’t work in tighter crowds
- How you should behave in a crowd
The Happiness Track
- How modern findings about happiness undermine the conventional view of what it takes to succeed
- How tendencies like doing too much at once and focusing too much on the future undermine mental health
- How breathing and meditation can generate feelings of peace
- How success can spring from embracing compassion, not self-centeredness
Knowledge Built for E‑Learning
72% of people who were included in a recent survey by eLearning Industry stated that e-learning helps them to keep up-to-date with changes in their industries, helping them to remain competitive.
In a study conducted by Bersin by Deloitte, findings stated that companies and organizations that have a strong learning culture do better in their markets than those who do not.
For Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere
As a busy professional moving between home, commute, office, travel and leisure, you need to move between devices with just as much ease. Give yourself a learning tool that travels as easily as you do. Our summaries are accessible through all mobile devices, web browsers, PDFs, streaming audio and MP3 files (*audio not available for all summaries), RSS feeds and podcasts. Mobility and consistent quality access is key, so we offer features such as personal favorites, transportable preferences and corporate reading lists as you change devices, so you won't have to compromise you learning experiences.
Did we mention that our summaries are available in English, German, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Russian, French and Portuguese?
Try out our app (available through most app stores):
Click on the icon of your choice and we'll take you there.
Promote a Culture of Continuous Learning
We believe in continuous development and growth. Help yourself, your team and your organization develop and thrive. Comment and annotate summaries, or share them with anyone in your network.
— Peter Cavanaugh,
Operations Manager for GE Global Learning
Some of Our Customers
Our tools help 40% of Fortune 100 companies in their development. Not to mention hundreds of thousands of individuals and small to medium-size businesses.