The world of business,
Summaries of the world's best business books, articles and video talks.
Learn more and make better business decisions in less time.
Plans starting at US$89
- Why climate expert Chris Goodall believes rapid advances in photovoltaics (PV) make “the switch” to solar energy a global inevitability
- How energy storage and alternative renewable energy play complementary roles
- What challenges arise for Britain in achieving Brexit
- What its international implications are
- Why the European Union doesn’t want to give Britain a favorable exit deal
Secrets of a Global Super Court
- How corporations exploit an obscure dispute resolution mechanism written into a global network of trade treaties
- Which elements of a “global super court” system make it vulnerable to corporate exploitation
- How this parallel legal system undermines the rule of law
- How Google is disrupting traditional human resources practices
- How Google makes its hiring decisions
- What role analytics plays in Google’s people operations
- Why firms must move beyond just developing individual leaders
- What strategies you can use to build collaborative leadership teams
- How six kinds of conversations can help you strengthen your leadership team and your organization
Knowledge Built for E‑Learning
72% of people who were included in a recent survey by eLearning Industry stated that e-learning helps them to keep up-to-date with changes in their industries, helping them to remain competitive.
In a study conducted by Bersin by Deloitte, findings stated that companies and organizations that have a strong learning culture do better in their markets than those who do not.
For Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere
As a busy professional moving between home, commute, office, travel and leisure, you need to move between devices with just as much ease. Give yourself a learning tool that travels as easily as you do. Our summaries are accessible through all mobile devices, web browsers, PDFs, streaming audio and MP3 files (*audio not available for all summaries), RSS feeds and podcasts. Mobility and consistent quality access is key, so we offer features such as personal favorites, transportable preferences and corporate reading lists as you change devices, so you won't have to compromise you learning experiences.
Did we mention that our summaries are available in English, German, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Russian, French and Portuguese?
Try out our app (available through most app stores):
Click on the icon of your choice and we'll take you there.
Promote a Culture of Continuous Learning
We believe in continuous development and growth. Help yourself, your team and your organization develop and thrive. Comment and annotate summaries, or share them with anyone in your network.
— Peter Cavanaugh,
Operations Manager for GE Global Learning
Some of Our Customers
Our tools help 40% of Fortune 100 companies in their development. Not to mention hundreds of thousands of individuals and small to medium-size businesses.