The world of business,
Summaries of the world's best business books, articles and video talks.
Learn more and make better business decisions in less time.
Plans starting at US$89
The Light and Fast Organisation
- What strategies your organization can apply to handle “volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity” (VUCA)
- How “expedition style” and “alpine style” mountaineering lead to different outcomes
- What strategies will help you apply the “Alpine Style Model” to your business
The Governance of China
- How China’s president Xi Jingping views the evolution of Chinese socialism
- What opinions he shares about rural development and judicial reform
- How Xi envisions China as a powerful but peaceful nation
The New American Slavery
- Why workers compare the US guest worker program to slavery
- Why foreign workers on H-2 visas become stuck with their employers
- Why companies that violate labor rules often don’t face consequences
How to Speak Up for Yourself
- Why speaking up for yourself can be difficult and risky
- How power dynamics affect your “range of acceptable behavior,”
- What strategies enable you to assert yourself when necessary
- Why common misconceptions about narcotics trafficking persist and how they shape the war on drugs
- Why cocaine’s street price reflects a 30,000% markup
- How legalizing cannabis takes business away from drug cartels
Knowledge Built for E‑Learning
72% of people who were included in a recent survey by eLearning Industry stated that e-learning helps them to keep up-to-date with changes in their industries, helping them to remain competitive.
In a study conducted by Bersin by Deloitte, findings stated that companies and organizations that have a strong learning culture do better in their markets than those who do not.
For Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere
As a busy professional moving between home, commute, office, travel and leisure, you need to move between devices with just as much ease. Give yourself a learning tool that travels as easily as you do. Our summaries are accessible through all mobile devices, web browsers, PDFs, streaming audio and MP3 files (*audio not available for all summaries), RSS feeds and podcasts. Mobility and consistent quality access is key, so we offer features such as personal favorites, transportable preferences and corporate reading lists as you change devices, so you won't have to compromise you learning experiences.
Did we mention that our summaries are available in English, German, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Russian, French and Portuguese?
Try out our app (available through most app stores):
Click on the icon of your choice and we'll take you there.
Promote a Culture of Continuous Learning
We believe in continuous development and growth. Help yourself, your team and your organization develop and thrive. Comment and annotate summaries, or share them with anyone in your network.
— Peter Cavanaugh,
Operations Manager for GE Global Learning
Some of Our Customers
Our tools help 40% of Fortune 100 companies in their development. Not to mention hundreds of thousands of individuals and small to medium-size businesses.