The world of business,
Summaries of the world's best business books, articles and video talks.
Learn more and make better business decisions in less time.
Plans starting at US$89
Storytelling with Data
- How to produce visually effective presentations combining data and narrative,
- What kinds of graphics audiences prefer, and
- How to use data to tell a compelling story.
- How the Internet revolutionizes entrepreneurship for information-based and media-based ventures;
- How the web and new fabrication technology change commerce in physical products in the same way; and
- What methods you can use to design, manufacture and sell products in this new environment.
Uber’s Plan to Get More People into Fewer Cars
- How the demise of an early ride-sharing service increased individual car ownership,
- How Uber’s vision has evolved since the company’s launch, and
- How new Uber services reduce carbon emissions and the number of vehicles on the road.
How Housing’s New Players Spiraled into Banks’ Old Mistakes
- How private equity firms benefited from investing in housing after the recession, and
- How their investments affected the US economy, home owners and renters.
The McKinsey Edge
- What leadership philosophy McKinsey & Company consultants follow;
- What best practices McKinsey suggests for managing clients, solving problems, leading teams and getting ahead; and
- How to apply these strategies to your career.
Knowledge Built for E‑Learning
72% of people who were included in a recent survey by eLearning Industry stated that e-learning helps them to keep up-to-date with changes in their industries, helping them to remain competitive.
In a study conducted by Bersin by Deloitte, findings stated that companies and organizations that have a strong learning culture do better in their markets than those who do not.
For Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere
As a busy professional moving between home, commute, office, travel and leisure, you need to move between devices with just as much ease. Give yourself a learning tool that travels as easily as you do. Our summaries are accessible through all mobile devices, web browsers, PDFs, streaming audio and MP3 files (*audio not available for all summaries), RSS feeds and podcasts. Mobility and consistent quality access is key, so we offer features such as personal favorites, transportable preferences and corporate reading lists as you change devices, so you won't have to compromise you learning experiences.
Did we mention that our summaries are available in English, German, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Russian, French and Portuguese?
Try out our app (available through most app stores):
Click on the icon of your choice and we'll take you there.
Promote a Culture of Continuous Learning
We believe in continuous development and growth. Help yourself, your team and your organization develop and thrive. Comment and annotate summaries, or share them with anyone in your network.
— Peter Cavanaugh,
Operations Manager for GE Global Learning
Some of Our Customers
Our tools help 40% of Fortune 100 companies in their development. Not to mention hundreds of thousands of individuals and small to medium-size businesses.