In: Social Skills

Nonverbal Communication

Only 7% of a statement’s effect is from what you say – the other 93% is determined by your body language.

Related Channels


7 Book

The Handshake

A Gripping History
Ella Al-Shamahi
Profile Books, 2021

Digital Body Language

How to Build Trust and Connection, No Matter the Distance
Erica Dhawan
St. Martin’s Press, 2021
8 Book


Bringing Your Boldest Self to Your Biggest Challenges
Amy Cuddy
Little, Brown US, 2015
8 Book

Body Language Secrets to Win More Negotiations

How to Read Any Opponent and Get What You Want
Greg Williams
Career Press, 2016
7 Book

How to Spot a Liar

Why People Don't Tell the Truth...and How You Can Catch Them
Greg Hartley and Maryann Karinch
Career Press, 2012
7 Book

Body Language in Business

Decoding the Signals
Adrian Furnham and Evgeniya Petrova
Palgrave Macmillan, 2010
6 Book

The Secret Language of Business

How to Read Anyone in 3 Seconds or Less
Kevin Hogan
Wiley, 2008

Missing something?

Suggest content