getAbstract continues to expand its market leadership rapidly. We offer a large variety of exciting career opportunities in Switzerland and the United States in sales, technology and editorial (in English, German, Spanish and French).
getAbstract seeks to hire only the best. To be part of an exciting future, email your resume to jobs@getAbstract.com.
If you are interested in writing summaries on a freelance basis, click Apply.
To all prospective candidates: You will receive electronic confirmation that we have received your resume. If we determine that you are a potential fit for one of our openings, we will contact you. We appreciate your interest in getAbstract.
Our team in Lucerne (Switzerland) is expanding, and we are currently looking for new colleague as
Junior Client Success Manager 100%
who will support our corporate customers. The Client Success Team is at the heart of getAbstract. From the initial onboarding to ongoing adaption, we assist clients throughout their lifecycle, helping them unlock the most value from our product.
Your responsibilities are to
- Support Senior Client Success Managers with managing a portfolio of client accounts
- Developing relationships with influential stakeholders in order to convert them into getAbstract champions; building up your own portfolio of accounts over time
- Actively participate in regular account reviews to highlight key results, metric analysis, demonstrated value and emphasize the ROI, as well as, recommend process/procedure to better utilize getAbstract services
- Understand clients’ business challenges and industry trends and consult on how getAbstract can help them achieve their objectives
- Participate with Enterprise Relationship Managers in the preparation and execution of individual sales strategies
- Design Best Practice and marketing documentation to drive client success
- Support customer projects to drive learner engagement, making the best use of our content
- Maintain current and accurate account information within our customer data base
- Attend fairs, trade shows and client meetings to regularly engage with our B2B customers
- Collaborate cross-functionally to support initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience and lead to greater satisfaction and loyalty among our clients.
- Higher communication, marketing and/or economic education or equivalent professional experience in Human Resources, Organizational or Product Development
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Organized and methodical with excellent follow-up to ensure client expectations and deadlines are met
- Excellent communication, negotiation and analytical skills
- Excellent English (Advanced level)
- Confident communicating in German, further languages are an advantage
What success looks like in the role
You will know you are doing a great job when your clients renew and expand their usage of getAbstract. You have outstanding organisational skills to juggle multiple priorities and are an excellent communicator who empathizes with our clients. You are resourceful in the face of challenges, and refuse to give up until our clients succeed.
Life at getAbstract
At getAbstract, you find interesting and agile work environment with opportunities for personal development as well as attractive conditions of employment. We offer you the chance to shape the innovation- and quality-oriented world of compressed knowledge.
getAbstract seeks to hire only the best. To be part of an exciting future, please submit your complete application documents (letter of motivation, CV, diplomas and work certificates) via e-mail to jobs@getAbstract.com.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Science Writers, please apply!
Do you have a background in science or technology and would like to summarize the latest magazine articles and books for us on a freelance basis? Please apply here, submit a short sample summary and let us know about your areas of expertise.
Freelance Writer (English/Mandarin)
At getAbstract, we believe that succinct, reliable, up-to-date knowledge is the basis for successful decision making. We provide millions of subscribers with summaries of the most relevant books, reports, articles and videos in the field of business and beyond.
As we plan to broaden our coverage of original Chinese publications, we are looking for a freelance journalist who is fluent in Mandarin and an experienced writer in English (mother-tongue level).
If you meet these requirements, please send your résumé and some English writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!