getAbstract continues to expand its market leadership rapidly. We offer a large variety of exciting career opportunities in Switzerland and the United States in sales, technology and editorial (in English, German, Spanish and French).
getAbstract seeks to hire only the best. To be part of an exciting future, email your resume to jobs@getAbstract.com.
If you are interested in writing summaries on a freelance basis, click Apply.Please note that we are currently not hiring new freelance writers. However, we will assess your application and will contact suitable candidates when we're expanding the team.
To all prospective candidates: You will receive electronic confirmation that we have received your resume. If we determine that you are a potential fit for one of our openings, we will contact you. We appreciate your interest in getAbstract.
getAbstract summarizes business books, videos and articles, making our subscribers the best-read, most expert players on the business scene today. Our mission is to provide individuals and companies worldwide with the best in business knowledge. We deliver this knowledge in concise summaries of the latest, sharpest and most relevant business literature.
Our team in Lucerne is expanding and we are currently looking for several new colleagues as
Learning Consultant (Account Manager) (German / English)
To support our European corporate customers. Our Learning Consultant team is at the heart of getAbstract, from the initial onboarding to the ongoing adoption, we assist clients throughout their lifecycle, helping them unlock the most value. We understand their goals and, as trusted advisors, provide best practice and recommend solutions to the challenges they face.
- Develop and maintain extraordinary relationships with our clients to ensure their satisfaction and retention, while helping to grow renewal revenue
- Guide the client through the implementation process and consistently seek new business opportunities by presenting new getAbstract features, products and services
- Provide regular account reviews to highlight key results, demonstrate value and emphasize the ROI, as well as, recommend ways to better utilize getAbstract services
- Participate with Enterprise Relationship Managers in the preparation and execution of sales strategies
- Design materials to be used by clients to market the getAbstract service internally. This includes presentations, guides, promotional campaigns etc.
- Maintain current and accurate account information within our customer database
- Drive and contribute to the development of our services, taking into consideration feedback received by our existing customers
- Attend fairs, trade shows and client meetings to regularly engage with our B2B customers
- Higher communication, marketing and/or business education or equivalent professional experience
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Organized and methodical with excellent follow-up to ensure client expectations and deadlines are met
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of either English or German, additional languages, especially French or Spanish, are an asset
- Experience in the learning industry is of great advantage, however the enthusiasm to learn is just as important
getAbstract seeks to hire only the best. To be part of an exciting future, please submit your complete application documents (letter of motivation, CV, diplomas and work certificates) via e-mail to personal@getAbstract.com with attention to: Frances Davis, Head of Client Services EMEA.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Science Writers, please apply!
Do you have a background in science or technology and would like to summarize the latest magazine articles and books for us on a freelance basis? Please apply here, submit a short sample summary and let us know about your areas of expertise.
Freelance Writer (English/Mandarin)
At getAbstract, we believe that succinct, reliable, up-to-date knowledge is the basis for successful decision making. We provide millions of subscribers with summaries of the most relevant books, reports, articles and videos in the field of business and beyond.
As we plan to broaden our coverage of original Chinese publications, we are looking for a freelance journalist who is fluent in Mandarin and an experienced writer in English (mother-tongue level).
If you meet these requirements, please send your résumé and some English writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!