getAbstract continues to expand its market leadership rapidly. We offer a large variety of exciting career opportunities in Switzerland and the United States in sales, technology and editorial (in English, German, Spanish and French).
getAbstract seeks to hire only the best. To be part of an exciting future, email your resume to jobs@getAbstract.com.
If you are interested in writing summaries on a freelance basis, click Apply.Please note that we are currently not hiring new freelance writers. You will receive electronic confirmation that we have received your resume. We will assess your application and will contact suitable candidates when we're expanding the team.
getAbstract summarizes business books, videos and articles, making our subscribers the best-read, most expert players on the business scene today. Our mission is to provide individuals and companies worldwide with the best in business knowledge. We deliver this knowledge in concise summaries of the latest, sharpest and most relevant business literature.
Our getAbstract team is expanding and we are currently looking for several new colleagues as
Junior Customer Success Manager (English Speaking) 80-100%
Our customer success team is at the heart of getAbstract. We assist corporate clients to embed getAbstract within their organization. We understand their goals and, as trusted advisors, provide best practice guidance and recommend solutions to the challenges they face. We are looking for a new junior team member to support our growing client base in Europe.Your responsibilities
- Develop and maintain extraordinary relationships with our clients ensuring satisfaction and retention
- Guide the client through the implementation process
- Provide regular account reviews to highlight key results, demonstrate value and recommend ways to better utilize getAbstract services
- Collaborate with Sales Managers in the preparation and execution of sales strategies
- Design materials to be used by clients to market the getAbstract service internally. This includes presentations, guides, promotional campaigns, etc.
- Attend fairs, trade shows and client meetings to engage with customers
- Higher degree in communications, marketing and/or business, or equivalent professional experience
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Organized and methodical with excellent follow-up skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent English language skills, additional languages (especially German or French) are an asset
- Learning and development industry experience an advantage, but not a must
- Enthusiastic, adaptable and always keen to learn!
- Work with a range of large enterprise customers
- Develop career skills in a young, international and dynamic company
- Be part of sharing compressed knowledge globally
- Office located in central Lucerne, right on the lake!
To learn more about getAbstract’s company culture and mission, visit our About us page.
Think you might be the right fit? Please submit your application and supporting documents (letter of motivation, CV, and diplomas and work certificates) to personal@getAbstract.com with attention to Frances Davis, Head of Client Services EMEA.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Science Writers, please apply!
Do you have a background in science or technology and would like to summarize the latest magazine articles and books for us on a freelance basis? Please apply here, submit a short sample summary and let us know about your areas of expertise.
Freelance Writer (English/Mandarin)
At getAbstract, we believe that succinct, reliable, up-to-date knowledge is the basis for successful decision making. We provide millions of subscribers with summaries of the most relevant books, reports, articles and videos in the field of business and beyond.
As we plan to broaden our coverage of original Chinese publications, we are looking for a freelance journalist who is fluent in Mandarin and an experienced writer in English (mother-tongue level).
If you meet these requirements, please send your résumé and some English writing samples to email@example.com. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!