Join us on our mission to spread knowledge that makes a difference.
getAbstract seeks to hire only the best. To be part of an exciting future, email your resume to jobs@getAbstract.com.
If you are interested in writing summaries on a freelance basis, click Apply.You will receive electronic confirmation that we have received your resume. We will assess your application and will contact suitable candidates when we're expanding the team.
As the world's leading provider of professional summaries, getAbstract helps companies learn at the speed of business. We offer a solution to the overabundance of information by finding, rating and summarizing the most relevant content from a broad range of sources. Established in 1999, getAbstract is headquartered in Lucerne, Switzerland, with an office in Aventura, Florida.
Science Writers, please apply!
Do you have a background in science or technology and would like to summarize the latest magazine articles and books for us on a freelance basis? Please apply here, submit a short sample summary and let us know about your areas of expertise.
Customer Success Manager 80-100%
As the world's leading provider of compressed knowledge, getAbstract helps companies learn at the speed of business. We offer a sustainable solution to the overabundance of information by finding, rating and summarizing the most relevant business content from a broad range of sources. Established in 1999, getAbstract is headquartered in Lucerne, Switzerland, with an office in Aventura, Florida.
Our customer success team is at the heart of getAbstract. We support B2B clients to embed getAbstract within their organization. We understand their goals and, as trusted advisors, provide best practice and recommend solutions to the challenges they face. We are looking for a new member of our team to support our growth in Europe. (Home-Office based in Germany)
- Develop and maintain extraordinary relationships with our clients ensuring their satisfaction and retention
- Educate and empower our clients through the implementation and onboarding process
- Provide regular account reviews to highlight key results, demonstrate value and proactively look for ways to better utilize the getAbstract service
- Collaborate with Sales Managers in the preparation and execution of sales strategies
- Design and develop materials to be used by clients to market the getAbstract service internally. This includes presentations, guides, promotional campaigns etc.
- Attend fairs, trade shows and client meetings to engage with customers
- Higher communication, marketing and/or business education or equivalent professional experience
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Organized and methodical with excellent follow-up skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and German, good mastering of French
- Enthusiastic, adaptable, and always keen to learn!
What's in it for you?
- Work with a range of large enterprises
- The opportunity to develop your career in a young, international and dynamic company
- Be part of sharing “compressed knowledge” globally
Think that you could be the right fit? Please submit your complete application documents (letter of motivation, CV, and diplomas) to jobs@getAbstract.com with attention to Jacqueline Matter, Head of Client Services EMEA a.i. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Marketing Team Assistant (60%-100% )
Established in 1999, getAbstract is headquartered in Lucerne, Switzerland, with an office in Aventura, Florida. We are seeking a long-term Marketing Team Assistant to join our marketing team. You will be part of our global marketing team and support multiple projects.
As the team assistant, you will be at the heart of the team support and be involved in all areas of the marketing team’s work, supporting the team with general project management, and ensuring the efficient running and maintenance of different systems.
- Managing, optimizing and maintaining different email systems, which includes collaboration with content specialists and translators.
- Preparing instructional materials to assist employees in using and understanding the email system.
- Supporting internal and external events
- Putting together and shipping direct mailers to clients
- Day to day admin tasks, including taking minutes, calendar management, data entry.
Key Qualifications & Experiences
- Completed apprenticeship or 1+ years working experience as team assistant or related area.
- Basic knowledge of email automation tools (e.g., HubSpot) and HTML preferred.
- Good communication skills in English and German. Other languages a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Punctuality and excellent project management skills
- Collaborative team player with a curious mind
What's in it for you?
- A dynamic, collaborative, team-based culture where your ideas are always welcome.
- A flexible and friendly workplace environment with great colleagues.
- The job is remote in Germany.
- You will travel once a year to our international company kick-off (in Europe or the US) and occasionally to our HQ in Switzerland.
- Potential to be involved in many exciting marketing projects.
- Potential to develop in email marketing.
Do you have what it takes? We can’t wait to hear from you! Please submit your application and supporting documents (CV, diplomas, and work certificates ) tojobs@getAbstract.com.