Write for getAbstract
Thank you for your interest in writing for getAbstract. We're currently not adding any writers or editors to our pool of freelancers. We've received a lot of applications during the first half of 2020 and will dedicate some time to assessing applications and training new people. However, our team is still growing and we'll be happy to accept more applications later this summer.
As part of your application, please submit a summary (in 50 to 150 words) of this article. Increase your chances of success by getting to know our summaries and familiarizing yourself with our style. You can sign up for a free getAbstract trial. Ensure you:
- Avoid the use of first person singular or plural (I, me, my; we, us, our)
- Rephrase – or quote, when appropriate – the original material in accordance with standard rules on plagiarism
- Avoid long, complex sentences
- Use active voice
- Reach for evocative vocabulary, powerful expressions and a smooth style
- Don’t use phrases such as “the author says…”, “the article is about” or “getAbstract thinks”; instead, write as if you were the author
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automatic confirmation. We will contact you within 10 days.
Should your application be successful, we will add you to our pool of freelance writers. You will have access to our writers platform, which allows you to see and accept open assignments.