Write for getAbstract
Thank you for your interest in writing for getAbstract. We are continually looking for talented writers. To apply to join getAbstract’s team of freelance writers, please fill out the form below.
As part of your application, please submit a summary (in 50 to 150 words) of this article. To familiarize yourself with our style and increase your chances of success, we suggest reading the free summaries available on our site. Ensure you:
- Avoid the use of first person singular or plural (I, me, my; we, us, our)
- Rephrase – or quote, when appropriate – the original material in accordance with standard rules on plagiarism
- Avoid long, complex sentences
- Use active voice
- Reach for evocative vocabulary, powerful expressions and a smooth style
- Don’t use phrases such as “the author says…”, “the article is about” or “getAbstract thinks”; instead, write as if you were the author
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automatic confirmation. We will contact you within 10 days.
Should your application be successful, we will add you to our pool of freelance writers. You will have access to our writers platform, which allows you to see and accept open assignments.